The goalkeeper of the Kirovograd “Star” Roman Travkin, in the match with the Kramatorsk “Vanguard” successfully made his debut, immediately writing down his “dry” match. Roman shared his impressions of this game with the club press service.
– When I found out that I was going out in the start, I tried to control myself. It’s good that I received this news 3-4 hours before the match starts. If later, then more worried. And so everyone supported me, set me up for the match. Thanks to the guys for this; Particular gratitude, taking this opportunity, expresses Evgeny Shiryaev. He told me about his debut match. In principle, all the guys worried about me. The calm of the goalkeeper coach Artem Sergeyevich Koleda gained strength. He was sure of me. I went out onto the field and at the warm -up of the nervousness disappeared. In the game I felt calm, from the first touch to the ball everything went well.
– What impressions did the match with the Kramator Vanguard left?
– Of course, I have good impressions. Positive emotions, the first match I had been waiting for a long time. The team played well; there was a lot of struggle, the guys insured each other well.
– Which of the moments created by the Vanguard, in your opinion, was the most dangerous?
– The most dangerous moment was in the first half of the match when the referee appointed a penalty after violation of the rules by Vladimir Olefir, for which he received a warning. I set the wall. Before the match, the coaches warned me that there are several good performers of standard provisions in the “Vanguard” in the “Vanguard”. The blow was insidious – fortunately, the ball flew past the gate bar itself.
– After the match was a great mood.
– Everyone congratulated each other on victory. I was congratulated on a debut, a “dry” match, and this is very important for the goalkeeper. Very nice. This match should be a step to further success.