Mankind has invented many useful household appliances, one of which is a steam cleaner. This is a fairly functional gadget. With it, you can perform a number of activities aimed at cleanliness and disinfection of housing.
The steam cleaner is included in the housekeeper checklist, as it easily performs complex tasks:
- disinfection without the use of chemicals;
- cleaning clothes, upholstered furniture, bedding;
- washing of window and other glasses, ceramic tiles;
- Effortlessly cleans grease from a gas stove;
- removes mold from the cuff of the washing machine.
Cleaning and disinfection of the surface is carried out due to the presence of a small boiler located inside the device. It heats the water and pushes it through specially designed holes in the vapor state.
When steam is applied to the surface, bacteria, germs and mold are killed, the fabric is smoothed, and fat deposits and dirt are softened.
If the pollution has formed a long time ago, they are pre-treated with a cleaning agent, wait a short period of time and douse with steam. To avoid damage to the steam cleaner boiler, detergents and cleaning agents are applied to the surface to be treated.
Benefits of using a steam cleaner at home
The antibacterial effect of this household appliance is achieved due to the high-temperature regime, which makes it possible to use it in houses and apartments where children and allergy sufferers live.
The main advantages of using a household appliance are:
- Possibility of cleaning any surface without the use of detergents.
- if you do not know how to get rid of cigarette smell in house, use a steam cleaner.
- You can easily cope with washing heavily soiled surfaces: gas or electric stoves, ceramic or tile, glass, plumbing fixtures, etc..
cleaning and disinfection of upholstered furniture and bedding.
- The steam cleaner can be used to iron linen or clean suede shoes.
Manufacturers do not recommend using this household appliance for cleaning parquet and laminate, as it can melt the wax. The processing of delicate fabrics is undesirable: silk, viscose, cambric, fine synthetics. Do not use it for electronics as it does not tolerate moisture.